Privacy and Cookies
We collect the following data from every user of GP Connect Appointment Checker to monitor traffic and fix any issues:-
- information about web requests including browser information, IP address;
- data sent in response to such requests;
- data about specific appointment searches, including the search parameters entered by the user;
- tracking when users sign in and sign out, as well as attempts where the user is unauthorised.
We use the collected data for various purposes in respect to GP Connect Appointment Checker:-
- to gather analysis or information so that we can make any necessary improvements and changes in functionality;
- to notify you about changes;
- to provide technical support in respect of your usage;
- to provide ongoing maintenance;
- to monitor the usage via audit information;
- to detect, prevent and address security and technical issues;
- for any other purpose which requires your consent.
Where your data is shared with third parties or otherwise, we will seek to share the minimum amount necessary and only with your prior consent.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies but have an option for blocking or deleting cookies, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. You can usually access these options through the "Settings" or similar menu in your browser.
For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
You can block or delete cookies but it is inadvisable to do so as GP Connect Appointment Checker relies on some essential cookies to give you the ability to log into the secure areas.
The GP Connect Appointment Checker creates the following cookies:-
|.AspNet.Consent||Stores if the user has understood that cookies are used on the GP Connect Appointment Checker|
|.GpConnectAppointmentChecker.Session||Stores session cookie values|
|.GpConnectAppointmentChecker.AuthenticationSession||Stores authentication session cookie values|
How to contact us
Updated: May 2023